What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
We at Quad Cities Colon Hydrotherapy are proud to offer this unique wellness service, but you may be asking, "What is Colon Hydrotherapy?"
Colon Hydrotherapy is the process of cleansing the lower bowel with low pressure warm water. What we consume makes its way to the the large intestine, where most of it may be stored and become impacted over time. This can cause symptoms like constipation, diarrhea, and bloating as material gets trapped, making it difficult to eliminate. Unlike colonics, colon hydrotherapy not only cleanses, but also tones and hydrates the colon.
Eliminate unhealthy toxins with colon hydrotherapy!
From ancient practices to the more modern practices of today, colon hydrotherapy has become a well-known and completely safe solution for promoting detoxification and balance in the body. Once you experience this fascinating field, you will immediately begin to feel the results! This affordable solution to improving your general well-being and increase your energy will leave you feeling rejuvenated and cleansed from the inside out!
What are some of the benefits of colon hydrotherapy?
- Weight loss of 2 to 7 pounds is possible in the first 1 to 3 treatments
- May eliminate lower back pain, caused by constipation
- May relieve headaches
- Increases hydration and toning of the colon to stimulate and support elimination
- Improves skin tone
- Decrease flatulence and bloating
- May relieve symptoms of diarrhea and constipation
- Increased energy and support the immune system
- Know to be helpful for colonoscopy preparation
The problems in your life may be the result of an unhealthy colon. If you suffer from anxiety, skin issues, fatigue, headaches, insomnia or mood problems, you may benefit greatly from our certified treatment.
What makes our hydrotherapy studio different?
- Certified through the American Institute of Natural Health
- Hydro San Plus FDA approved equipment
- All disposable components
- Highest standards of hygiene
Types of detox programs available for you at Mandala Quad Cities Colon Hydrotherapy
- Mini detox (3 colon hydrotherapy irrigations over 7-10 days)
- Intensive detox (6 over 7 days)
- Working detox and cleanse (2 first week, 2 second, 1 in next 2-8 weeks)
- General maintenance cleanse (2 treatments every 4-6 weeks back to back)
You deserve to experience vibrant health every day!
Contact the office today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to meeting you!