Meet New Team Member and Save!
New Colon Hydrotherapist Training Sessions begin May 1st
Our new colon hydrotherapist in training, Heather Whittaker, will be in Phoenix this week at the American Institute of Natural Health, and returning to begin her internship portion at the Rock Island studio in the first weeks of May.
Heather has a background in horticultural science and medical administration and over the years she has worked in the medical, as well as holistic wellness and fitness industries. She has even grown and sold a coffee company based in Canada! She has a diverse background and great knowledge to bring to the practice, and we are so happy her journey has brought her to us!
We hope you will help out as we fill up her schedule to get her trained and ready to take over in May as I depart!
These training sessions will be observed by me and scheduled:
May 1st-4th 9am-4:30pm
May 8th-11th 9am-4:30pm
All Sessions will be $65 ONLY
For those who have seen these emails in the past about the sale of
QC Colon Hydrotherapy, here are some important details:
- We are still in the original location in Rock Island at 150 16 1/2 St. in the same comfy, dark pink room.
- You do not have to be a patient of Dr. Shah's to schedule an appointment at the colon hydrotherapy studio.
- The www.qccolonhydrotherapy.co
m site is now owned by Mandala - there you will find updated info for contact, pricing, booking, etc.
- For the time being, you can still book sessions on Vagaro at www.vagaro.com/mandalaqccol
- I will continue taking sessions at the studio throughout April, assisting with Heather's training in May, and taking any sessions for pre-purchased packages from my previous tenure through May 31st. Once I am gone, these packages will no longer be covered by the Mandala team.
I hope many of you will be able to join me to welcome Heather and help with this important time of training and transformation in the space!To schedule sessions, you can book online at
Mandala Integrative Medicine