A Few Notes For You Before Your Session
Preparation 2-3 Days Before Your Session
- It is best to refrain from eating any heavy/hard to digest foods (i.e. all processed foods, dark meat, dairy).
- The more fruits, veggies, and whole grains you consume, the better!
- It is also advisable to use gentle food-based or herbal supplements during this time such as aloe vera, slippery elm, marshmallow root, prunes, figs, etc.
- Engage in some light exercise for 30 minutes a day if possible (i.e. walking, yoga or rebounding) to encourage lymphatic flow before your cleanse.
- Make sure to get plenty of rest so you are able to come to your session feeling balanced and relaxed.
The Day of Your Session
- Please do not eat solid food two hours before the session. You will be able to eat immediately following the session.
- Please refrain from consuming liquids one hour prior.
- Give yourself 90-120 for the first session so that we can cover all your questions and complete all the appropriate paperwork.
- Give yourself 60 for follow-up sessions so that you won’t feel rushed.
Sometimes GPS systems have trouble with our 1/2 street so please find QC Colon Hydrotherapy on Google Maps or iMaps. If you do not have access to these systems, make sure to double check the route so you reach our location with time to spare.